Why Kids & Parents Love Flatground Trampolines?
1. Flush with your Lawn - Flatground trampolines are level with or flush with your lawn or grass,
2. Blends into your garden - because the trampoline frame is sunk into the ground, the trampoline integrates perfectly with your garden,
3. Beautiful aesthetics - again because the trampoline structure is hidden in the ground and the only visible parts are the jump mat and padding, garden-proud parents in particular love the flatground.
1. looks fantastic - often less concerned with your garden's aesthetics, kids still know when something looks really good
2. quick and easy to access - no steps
3. amazing bounce and performance - as high-performance trampolines, flatground models deliver in spades when it comes to bounce and enjoyability.
How to Install Your Flatground Trampoline
Why Flatground Trampolines?
As you may know, trampolining is a fantastic activity that helps adults stay trim and healthy, and gives kids endless hours of fun in the boundless outdoors.
But what is so special about a flatground trampoline?
FlatGround trampolines blend seemlessly into your garden because the sturdy frame of this trampoline is entirely sunk into the ground.
All that you see are the protective edge and the jumping mat.
You can make nice light jumps on flatground trampolines and the special noise-reducing straps allow the air underneath the trampoline to escape and the protective edge will not rattle against the jumping mat.
Flatground trampolines are the perfect addition to even the most manicured gardens because of the way that they are beautifully concealed in the garden, making it very easy to step onto.
Flatground Trampolines Ireland
77 Lower Camden Street, St Kevin's, Dublin 2, Ireland, D 02 XE 80
PHONE: 01 960 1641 (ROI)
028 3756 8930 (NI)